NATIONAL PROGRAMS > SERVICE & SPECIALTY PROGRAMS
This program offers students 9th-12th grade the opportunity to spend a week living in beautiful beach houses, to kick back and relax, and to create memories that will be talked about for years to come.
- Best beach games you have ever played
- Afternoon naps in hammocks
- Shop ‘til you drop on a day trip to Charleston, SC
- Afternoon community service opportunity tutoring children from the community at "Teach my People"
- Nightly discussions about Christianity through the stories of C.S. Lewis’s Chronicles of Narnia
Travel to and from Pawleys Island is provided by FOCUS staff and volunteers leaving the morning of March 5th and returning the evening of March 12th.