• Pursuing an active personal faith in Christ both individually and in fellowship with others, including participation in a local church.
• Displaying attitudes and developing habits in keeping with someone serving in ministry (see Ephesians 5:1-4, Titus 1:7-9).
• Knowing that you serve as a role-model for students, seeking to make choices and pursue an ongoing lifestyle that is godly and “above reproach.” This includes your online persona and social media profiles.
• Fostering unity by enthusiastically participating in all aspects of the meeting or program, displaying a humble, teachable, and supportive attitude, and encouraging others as we serve together.
• Affirming the FOCUS Statement of Faith, Leader Expectations, and Modesty Statement.
If you become a FOCUS volunteer leader, you will represent FOCUS to students and their parents through your ongoing relationships with students.